Monday, September 20, 2010

Kathryn and Jake - July 17, 2010

Hello, blog! I'm not sure if I will continue to blog here or not. I'm leaning towards making my facebook page like a blog and posting my most recent work there. That way you won't have to visit an extra site to see it. You will automatically see it in your news feed when you log in to facebook. What do you think?

Here is a slideshow from my most recent wedding. Kathryn and Jake were married at the Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church of Greater Orlando in Maitland and the reception was at Highland Manor in Apopka. What a beautiful and fun wedding! Kathryn and Jake are high school sweethearts and beautiful individuals inside and out. It was my first Greek Orthodox wedding and I had such a great time! Kathryn and Jake and family, thank you so much and congratulations!


1 comment:

Jerzy Modrak said...

A wonderful photo essay!